451 Yerba Buena Avenue
Romantic Tudor on Spectacular Block
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 baths
- Fully Detached, Glorious Natural Light
- Beautifully Landscaped Front Garden, Private Rear Garden
- Elegant Living Room with Handsome Vaulted Ceiling & Fireplace
- Spacious Floor Plan with Formal Dining and Breakfast Room
- Hardwood Flooring, Original Woodwork, Beautiful 1920’s Details
- Massive Lower Level with Bedroom, Laundry, Full Bath with Development Potential
- Large Garage, Tons of Storage, Parking for 4+ Cars
- Close to Muni Rail & Bus Lines, Easy Freeway Access
- Spectacular street, lovely hill and water views. Proximate to St Francis Woods, Glen Park
Set on a gracious and tree-lined street in highly desirable Westwood Highlands, this romantic Spanish beauty has a gracious floor plan, generous sized rooms, city lights and water views and high development potential.
The elegant living room with vaulted ceiling and lovely ceiling beams has a handsome wood burning fireplace and refinished, original, inlaid hardwood floors. The formal dining room is flooded with natural light and the original mahogany doors and door casings create a lovely atmosphere of warmth and old world charm. The kitchen leads to a useful breakfast nook. Three serene bedrooms overlook the garden.
Downstairs are bonus room with laundry and full bath, huge garage with high ceilings and plenty of storage.
Minutes away from St Francis Woods and West Portal, close to the Ocean Avenue shopping corridor, easy access to Glen Park and points south, this special home has the BEST of many worlds.
Close proximity to MUNI, Bus Lines, Freeways and Parks in this super location.